Naito Masurao
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naito Masurao

We are...The Naito Masurao...THE NIGHT WARRIORS!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Poll: Number of Shows
Rikki Shane I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:28 pm by Gin Ichimaru

» Gin Ichimaru~At your service ^__^
Rikki Shane I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:47 pm by Kitai Rosuto

» Up and Running!
Rikki Shane I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:22 pm by Sōsuke Aizen

» Rikki Shane
Rikki Shane I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:25 pm by Rikki Shane

» Character Template
Rikki Shane I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:02 pm by Kitai Rosuto

» Jobs!!!!!!
Rikki Shane I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:41 am by Sōsuke Aizen

» Soul Pill Buisness
Rikki Shane I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:39 am by Sōsuke Aizen

» Auto Mail Buisness
Rikki Shane I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:29 am by Sōsuke Aizen

» Pizza Buisness
Rikki Shane I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:22 am by Sōsuke Aizen

Rikki Shane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rikki Shane
Day Class Student
Rikki Shane

Character sheet
Chakra/Reiatsu/Energy:
Rikki Shane Left_bar_bleue70000/70000Rikki Shane Empty_bar_bleue  (70000/70000)
Health:
Rikki Shane Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Rikki Shane Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Rikki Shane Empty
PostSubject: Rikki Shane   Rikki Shane I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:58 pm

Name: Rikki Shane Cardinro

World: Vampire Knight

Height: 5"6

Weight: 132

Personality: Rikki is a thick headed girl. People have said she gets this from her father. Rikki is also a dare devil, getting this trate from her mother. She may show off as clueless girl but is knowing much about what's going on around her. At times Rikki would act cranky due to that she's been compared to her older brother too much. Or sometimes that people call her a boy, due to that her names would normally be a boys. Rikki has been known to be a loner, and anti-socal. Although her being part vampire from her mother, she shows sides that are snapy or a angery side.

Element: Fire

Bloodline: Hunter family

History: Rikki was born into a hunter family. She had a twin brother, who looked nothing like her. Rikki and her brother; Kenji hadn't been trained till they both were eight years old. Her father would make both of them train till they became numb. Rikki had only a father, no mother. When Rikki and Kenji would ask about what happened to her, their father would say that she disapeared. Kenji would give up on asking what happened to his mother, but Rikki sure didn't. Although, she didn't have much time on finding info about her mother, since she had to train to become a hunter. When Rikki became 13, she found slightly more information about her mother. Her mother came from something other then a hunter clan. As she kept on reading, writing had been crossed out by something, that wasn't pen nor pencil. Kenji told Rikki to stop looking for info about their mother, but Rikki would yell, saying. "She's our mother. We have the right to know who, and maybe what she is." Kenji would stop up, seeing his sister wasn't acting the same. When the twins became 15, Rikki started to show something different. Rikki ran away from her family, finding out her mother was a vampire. And notcing the ways she'd been acting, she was slowly, very slow turning into one. Rikki came across the academy for humans and vampires, asking to join. When the headmaster asked if she was human or vampire, she said that she was human. It was true though, but soon turning into a lie. Still even though she isn't with her family, or half family, she still trains and does rearch on her mother, wishing to know more. So far she's found out that her mother is a b-ranked vampire, is alive, has three siblings, and controls fire.
Back to top Go down
Kitai Rosuto
Konoha Shinobi
Kitai Rosuto

Character sheet
Chakra/Reiatsu/Energy:
Health:
Rikki Shane Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Rikki Shane Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

Rikki Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikki Shane   Rikki Shane I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:20 pm

Approved. Welcome to Naito Masurao, Lex. Enjoy RPing.
Back to top Go down
https://naitomasurao.rpg-board.net
Rikki Shane
Day Class Student
Rikki Shane

Character sheet
Chakra/Reiatsu/Energy:
Health:

Rikki Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikki Shane   Rikki Shane I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:25 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rikki Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rikki Shane   Rikki Shane I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rikki Shane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naito Masurao :: Applications :: Character Applications-
Jump to: