Naito Masurao
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naito Masurao

We are...The Naito Masurao...THE NIGHT WARRIORS!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Poll: Number of Shows
Soul Pill Buisness I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:28 pm by Gin Ichimaru

» Gin Ichimaru~At your service ^__^
Soul Pill Buisness I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:47 pm by Kitai Rosuto

» Up and Running!
Soul Pill Buisness I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:22 pm by Sōsuke Aizen

» Rikki Shane
Soul Pill Buisness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:25 pm by Rikki Shane

» Character Template
Soul Pill Buisness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:02 pm by Kitai Rosuto

» Jobs!!!!!!
Soul Pill Buisness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:41 am by Sōsuke Aizen

» Soul Pill Buisness
Soul Pill Buisness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:39 am by Sōsuke Aizen

» Auto Mail Buisness
Soul Pill Buisness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:29 am by Sōsuke Aizen

» Pizza Buisness
Soul Pill Buisness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:22 am by Sōsuke Aizen

Soul Pill Buisness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sōsuke Aizen
Traitor of Soul Society
Sōsuke Aizen

Character sheet
Chakra/Reiatsu/Energy:
Soul Pill Buisness Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Soul Pill Buisness Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Health:
Soul Pill Buisness Left_bar_bleue70000/70000Soul Pill Buisness Empty_bar_bleue  (70000/70000)

Soul Pill Buisness Empty
PostSubject: Soul Pill Buisness   Soul Pill Buisness I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:39 am

Making soul pills is useful for the soul society buisness, allowing shinigami to work while their geigai's watch over their fake bodies. This job is more compeditive than the others, and will either make more or less, depneding on the work put in and the time spent.

Making Soul Pills -- The 1st job for a reason. Making soul pills is a nasty buisness, and many details are involved to make sure that the pill does not end up as a mod-soul, to be deleted. For the first ten pills, there is a 10% chance of making a mod soul, subtracted by 1% for each post making the pill beyond the third. The next ten after that have a 5% chance of making a mod-soul, subtracted by 1% for each post beyond the third. After 20 posts, the soul pills have a 0% chance of making a mod-soul. 30 ryo per post. If a mod-soul is made, your job is lost, and the soul pill buisness will not take you back in. No pay for making soul pills, you're cheap labor, right now.

Delivering Soul Pills- After making 20 soul pills, the user may now deliver soul pills. If the user has made 20 soul pills, they will make 20 ryo per delivery, if the user has made 30, 30 ryo per deliver, etc. A 1:1 ratio of ryo per delivery:pills made.

Extracting the Mod-Souls -- The fighting buisness! Fight and kill the mod souls to make sure they don't wreck havoc on the world, and ruin the shinigami's identity. A mod soul chart of their stats, which is determined at random, will be made later on, after the ryo and stats have been installed. 1,000 ryo per every mod soul killed, making this the highest-paying job in the world.
Back to top Go down

Soul Pill Buisness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naito Masurao :: All Worlds Section :: Jobs-
Jump to: